Re: net/bind95 optioning xml statistics server

  giving PKG_OPTIONS.bind95+=bind-xmlstats ? Seems redundant to me.
  (well, sometimes redundancy is good, but here? :)

It denotes that xmlstats is not expected to work with anything else

  Or do people actually use pkg-options for specific packages from
  PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS settings? if so, why? :)
  (I have trouble envisioning a reason to eg avoid xml in any package,
  apart of aesthetics :)

I do things like set PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS to -samba and then patch
various packages that could use samba not to include it.  For the 'xml'
option, I'd expect this to be done for packages that still function w/o
xml, which would be things like bind that have optional extra bits.