Re: net/bind95 optioning xml statistics server

Hi,

Thus wrote Geert Hendrickx (ghen%telenet.be@localhost):

> > PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS=  xmlstats
>
> Yes, I think it makes a lot of sense to option'alize this.  However
> you should choose either an existing common option name (like "xml"
> or "libxml2"), or a package-specific one like "bind-xmlstats".

giving PKG_OPTIONS.bind95+=bind-xmlstats ? Seems redundant to me.
(well, sometimes redundancy is good, but here? :)
Or do people actually use pkg-options for specific packages from
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS settings? if so, why? :)
(I have trouble envisioning a reason to eg avoid xml in any package,
apart of aesthetics :)

regards,
        spz
--