GNOME status and todo

Hi!

I finished updating most Gnome packages to 2.24.1, except for
gdm-2.24.0 and libgtop-2.24.0, which have too many functional patches
which I'm not prepared to test. Oh, and gnome-system-monitor-2.24.1
and cheese-2.24.1 as well, no particular reason ;)

Depending on the definition (is there a definitive list somewhere?),
the following programs are/could also be seen as part of Gnome:

bakery-2.6.0
bigboard-0.6.4
cairo-compmgr-0.2.2
clutter-gtk-0.8.2
cluttermm-0.7.4
conduit-0.3.15
crunchyfrog-0.3.0
desktop-data-model-1.2.5
empathy-2.24.0
evolution-jescs-2.24.0
evolution-rss-0.1.2 (http://gnome.eu.org/index.php/Evolution_RSS_Reader_Plugin)
gedit-plugins-2.22.5
gjs-0.1
glom-1.8.1
gnome-devel-docs-2.24.0
gnome-lirc-properties-0.3.1
gnome-power-manager-2.24.1
gnome-specimen-0.4
gnome-user-share-0.40
gnome-volume-manager-2.24.0
gobject-introspection-0.6.0
goocanvasmm-0.12.0
gstreamermm-0.9.7
gtk-css-engine-0.2.0
gtk-null-engine-0.1
java-gnome-4.0.9
libepc-0.3.8
libgdamm-3.0.1
libgee-0.1.4
mousetweaks-2.24.1
nemiver-0.6.3
online-desktop-0.3.2
pitivi-0.11.2
pypoppler-0.10.0
tomboy-0.12.1
vinagre-2.24.1

Please go ahead with packaging them if you are interested in any of
them.

Many Gnome packages support avahi, so that should probably be updated
in wip and brought over.

totem has support for more extensions (tracker, libepc, nautilus,
vala, ...) which could be enabled.

Please report any problems with Gnome the usual way, and
update/package the remaining programs.

Cheers,
 Thomas