RE: pkglint error

On Tuesday, November 04, 2008 3:54 PM, Larson, Timothy E. <> scribbled:
> I'm getting an error with pkglint after upgrading to perl 5.10.

It appears my pkg_rolling-replace aborted early so the enum package wasn't
updated.  I'll finish that and everything will probably be fine.

Sorry for the spam.

Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!