Re: native openoffice on amd64?

I experience same behaviour once i try to sort columns in spreadsheet. Then, as you said it restarts in recovery mode.

Regards,

Geert Hendrickx, 10/16/08 00:50:
Hi,

I've built pkgsrc/misc/openoffice2 and now also openoffice3 on NetBSD/amd64
4.99.72.  They both build and package fine,  and do start up,  but run very
unstable.  An easily reproducible crash is to open an empty spreadsheet (or
any spreadsheet), and hit "Delete" on any cell in it -> OpenOffice restarts
immediatly into document recovery mode.  No error is shown, also not in the
xterm I started soffice from.

Has anyone else seen this?

openoffice2-bin (32-bit linux binary), as well as openoffice3-bin (manually
installed rpms) work without any problem.

        Geert