Re: glib 2.18 instability

Hello,

I've seen glib2/gtk2 weirdness for a while now. Usually gtk2 would either fail to build with some error when building its internal icon cache or applications would crash for no good reason. Updating glib2 from a few days ago solved the icon cache problem but applications still crash a lot. The funny thing is - I don't see any of this on sparc64 ( all my machines use the same pkgsrc over nfs with WRKOBJDIR somewhere local )

have fun
Michael