Re: typo3-dependencies: Why apache?

In message
<2c42bd576f23c7adc0cb48bec8954413.squirrel%webmail.nifelheim.info@localhost>
        on Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:13:01 +0200 (CEST),
        "Volkmar Seifert" <vs%nifelheim.info@localhost> wrote:
> >> I am running lighttpd, and definitely do not want to install the
> >> apache-monster, since lighttpd does all I need. I installed lighttpd
> >> through pkgsrc-current, so dependencies should be satisfied.
> > How do you run PHP with lighttpd?
>
> With fastcgi. Works just like mod_php in apache, only faster and more
> scalable :)
I see.

Now, typo3 has dropped dependency to apache.

One thing that I worried is how we get dependency between PHP
extentions and web server.  It is obvious that these CMS needs running
web server.  We needs some dependency in pkgsrc.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>