pkgsrc on OpenSolaris?

I've seen claims on the various opensolaris lists from people saying
they were using pkgsrc on opensolaris. I've been trying to get it
working on the SXCE distribution on a 64 bit machine with no
luck. Googling for any writeups hasn't turned up anything
interesting.

I'm hoping that someone on the list has pkgsrc on opensolaris working,
and has put a writeup on the web, or would be willing to write one up
for the list.

If not, I'll post a proper report on my problems.

   thanks,
   <mike
--
Mike Meyer <mwm%mired.org@localhost>