RE: pkgsrc broken on cherry install of SPARC solaris 10 and 11

On Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:27 PM, zenxyzzy <> scribbled:

> I'm trying to bootstrap pkgsrc-current on a clean install of SPARC
> solaris 10 5/08 and/or SXCE nv97 without success.  has anyone ever
> done this?  it seems to be very broken. -The Dude

I was able to get it working on my install of Solaris 10 SPARC.  It isn't
5/08 though.  I've been sticking the binaries on my web site.
(http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/SunOS/SEE_ALSO)

Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!