Re: x246-devel error on Solaris 10 Sparc

I send it to x264-devel.

http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/x264-devel/2008-July/004709.html

Daniel

On 11.07.2008 13:43, Adam Hoka wrote:
Could this go to upstream?

Daniel Vergien wrote:

On 07/10/08 15:45, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 02:15:55PM +0200, Daniel Vergien wrote:
isfinite                            ./.libs/libx264.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/x264
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [x264] Error 1
*** Error code 2
Can you try the attached patch?
The patch works fine.

After bmake clean - bmake makedistinfo - bmake install I get now the folowing error:
Fixed in HEAD.
Thanks for the hint. When I combine HEAD with the patch it compiles and get installed.

Daniel

--
Adam