Re: x246-devel error on Solaris 10 Sparc

On 07/10/08 15:45, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 02:15:55PM +0200, Daniel Vergien wrote:
isfinite                            ./.libs/libx264.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/x264
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [x264] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Can you try the attached patch?

The patch works fine.

After bmake clean - bmake makedistinfo - bmake install I get now the folowing error:

Fixed in HEAD.

Thanks for the hint. When I combine HEAD with the patch it compiles and get installed.

Daniel