Re: Two build failures: openoffice2 & gnash

Hello,

At Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:41:57 +0200,
Vincent wrote:
> I've tried to build the openoffice2 package (I know this might be deemed
> preposterous) and it fails in the libxmlsec module:
>

> checking for crypto library... configure: error: At least one crypto
> library should exist for xmlsec1
> dmake: Error code 1, (...)

Please let me know your OS, its version and PKG_OPTIONS.openoffice2.

> As for gnash, there are several problems:
>
> * When selecting an alternative renderer (instead of agg), via
> PKG_OPTIONS, agg won't get away, so I end up with both agg and opengl
> selected, for example, and configure doesn't like that.

It seems that the renderer should be selected from one of agg, cairo
or opengl.  I've attached a patch.

> * Building with opengl instead of agg fails:
>
> render_handler_ogl.cpp:43:32: error: render_handler_ogl.h: No such file
> or directory.

That file is missing from tarball.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?22547

It can be downloaded from the following URL.

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/gnash/backend/render_handler_ogl.h?revision=1.10&root=gnash

BTW, gnash fails to play some videos in YouTube due to bug of
gnome-vfs-2.22.0.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?22900

The following patch is required for sysutils/gnome-vfs.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-vfs/trunk/modules/http-neon-method.c?view=patch&r1=5465&r2=5464&pathrev=5465

best regards.
--
 Kouichirou Hiratsuka