Two build failures: openoffice2 & gnash

Hi there,

I've tried to build the openoffice2 package (I know this might be deemed preposterous) and it fails in the libxmlsec module:

checking for crypto library... configure: error: At least one crypto library should exist for xmlsec1
dmake: Error code 1, (...)

As for gnash, there are several problems:

* When selecting an alternative renderer (instead of agg), via PKG_OPTIONS, agg won't get away, so I end up with both agg and opengl selected, for example, and configure doesn't like that.

* Building with opengl instead of agg fails:

render_handler_ogl.cpp:43:32: error: render_handler_ogl.h: No such file or directory.

Vincent