[HEADS UP] major OpenLDAP upgrade

Hi,

after succesfully running OpenLDAP 2.4.x for two months now, I have committed
this update (somewhat forced by the update of databases/db4 to 4.6.x which
OpenLDAP 2.3.x did not support).  See below for major changes and a note for
users of slurpd synchronisation.

The usual upgrade procedure applies: before upgrading, generate an LDIF file
from your database using slapcat(8), which you can import after upgrading
using slapadd(8) or ldapadd(1).  More details can be found in the OpenLDAP
Admin Guide: http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/

        Geert