Re: HEADS UP: security/audit-packages removal

On 8 Jan 2008, at 13:41, Greg Troxel wrote:
I don't think you really answered the question, but I interpret your
answer as "no".  My point is that withdrawing audit-packages without a
forced upgrade to pkg_install that brings it back seems unfriendly.

I completely agree.

The old "audit-packages" package should not be removed before a "pkg_install"
which includes the "audit-packages" has been pulled up into at the least
the "netbsd-4" branch.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/