Re: HEADS UP: security/audit-packages removal

Adrian Portelli <adrianp%stindustries.net@localhost> writes:

> Unless there are any major objections I'm going to remove
> security/audit-packages from pkgsrc on 13th January.
>
> The current pkgtools/pkg_install package provides new functionality and
> better performance than the current audit-package package.

Is it the case that on all installed systems with pkgtools in the base
system, that either a) pkgsrc will object to the tools as old and force
pkg_install from pkgsrcrc or b) the base system tools include
audit-packages?  If that's true, sounds fine to me.