apr and apr-util: update needed?

I was trying to build apache22 on a new machine, and while trying to get apr-util, I realize that there are newer versions of both apr and apr-util out. Actually, it looks like two rev's have been released. The HEAD of pkgsrc refers to ones that aren't available at the expected URLs (which I realize isn't NetBSD's fault or issue, but). The attempts to get the distfile(s) take forever, eventually having to fall back to the netbsd distfiles locations.

Might it be possible to update the apr and apr-util dists in pkgsrc so that the more-current versions are obtained?

                        - Chris