readme target broken on Slackware Lunix 10.2

Haai,

When trying to build net/rtorrent's readme, I get the following error:

#!/bin/bash
# make() ( exec bmake "${@}" );
# cd /usr/pkgsrc/net/rtorrent/
# make clean clean-depends && make readme

[snip successful cleanage]
---->  Creating new database in /usr/pkgsrc/net/rtorrent/README.html.tmp1
Makefile:20: *** missing separator.  Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/rtorrent
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/rtorrent
root@zeurcomp:/usr/pkgsrc/net/rtorrent#

This problem seems to appear in all packages, but with varying line
numbers (net/netpipes, for example, complains about line 24 instead). This
seems to happen only using the 'readme' target.

I'm using the -2007Q2 branch, updated using CVS about half an hour ago.

More Lunix brain-damage or a legitimate bug?

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!