zsh-current update long overdue

Hello there. I wanted to inquire about the possibility of updating zsh-current from 4.3.2, to 4.3.4. 4.3.4 has been out for many months, and has a number of fixed for multi-byte character support.

I wrapped my own modifications to the zsh-current tree in my local pkgsrc. I'll append them to this email message, because they're not very large, they seem to work, and it might accelerate the update of the tree. :-D

The patch to the current zsh-current is attached. Please let me know if there's a better way to ask for this, or do the work myself. Thanks!

                       - Chris