Solved (Re: compiling libXfont-1.3.0 fails for me with pkgsrc-HEAD as of yesterday and today...)

Bernd Limbach wrote:
Hi,

while building packages for modular-xorg-driver I face the problem that I cannot compile x11/libXfont from libXfont-1.3.0.tar.* failing at the file ftenc.c.

It complains about undeclared variables (?) and complains in line 214 that a ")" is expected before "face" and stops.

This is out of my head.

Just wanted to let the reader know, that recompiling Freetype2 solved this issue, most probably some error by myself.

Thanks to Joerg and Tobias to point to the right direction.

Bernd