compiling libXfont-1.3.0 fails for me with pkgsrc-HEAD as of yesterday and today...

Hi,

while building packages for modular-xorg-driver I face the problem that I cannot compile x11/libXfont from libXfont-1.3.0.tar.* failing at the file ftenc.c.

It complains about undeclared variables (?) and complains in line 214 that a ")" is expected before "face" and stops.

This is out of my head.

I tried to locate some information via google, but only found a problem which was fixed middle of July with updating old libXfont-1.2.x to 1.3.0.

My NetBSD is a 4.99.24 and pkgsrc-HEAD from today approx. 17:00 CEST.

What I did so far:
- tried to compile with yetserdays pkgsrc. Found this out,
- updated pkgsrc-HEAD, Failed.
- deleted distfiles/libXfont-1.3.0.tar.bz2
  and fetch newly. Failed.
- looked at source, but no clue (not a programmer).

I guess it is not related to pkgsrc directly, but wonder if somebody else experienced that also.

Is there someone around who may can provide some assistance?

If there's more information needed, please let me know.

Thanks, Bernd