Re: swfdec updated to 0.5.1

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Guillaume Lasmayous wrote:

Thanks David,
I'll do that.
Let's forget about swfdec for a moment, to give me time updating ffmpeg first.

Do you have a working snapshot in mind ? Otherwise, I'll try a few ones to see which one works.

        Unfortunately not. You could check a couple of linux distributions
        to see if they have any specific ways to pick what to ship their
        end, but if that doesn't give anything obvious then I guess its
        trying today :)