Re: swfdec updated to 0.5.1

Guillaume Lasmayous wrote:
Hello,

I took some time yesterday to update swfdec to the last version, 0.5.1
Please find enclosed the modified files for review. Please forgive any mistakes, mainly due to my lack of experience.
I would happy to correct any errors you'll find in the package.
Thanks to someone to commit it if it's OK.

Guillaume.

Hello again,

There's one thing I omitted to mention here.
This release of swfdec requires libraries that are delivered in the latest ffmpeg package.
I had to install wip/ffmpeg-snapshot to be able to install swfdec.

So I think the first step would be to update ffmpeg to a newer version. Do you agree ? Is there a problem with a package depending on another that is in in wip ?

Thanks for your comments,
Guillaume.