Re: Solaris 10 sparc pkgsrc will not build databases/db4

On 5/24/07, Roland Illig <rillig%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
Marc Spitzer wrote:
> On 5/19/07, Marc Spitzer <mspitzer%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying to build db4 on solaris 10 sparc I have not been able to
>> figure out wht the problem is.  I have attached a typscript of the
>> build process.

The C++ library is only built as a static library
(.libs/libdb4_cxx-4.4.a), not as a shared library (*.so), but I don't
know why.

Since the typescript is from February, I ask you to update your pkgsrc
and to try again. Maybe it has been fixed meanwhile.

Just did it, it died in the same place.  I have attached the build log.

thanks,

marc
--
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
Albert Camus