Re: Catalyst !

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote:

        The previous wip/p5-Catalyst* maintainer's situation has
        changed such that he is no longer in a position to maintain
        (or even use) Catalyst.

        Is anyone else using Catalyst and interested in helping keep
        it up to date in pkgsrc?

I'm using Catalyst on OpenBSD, and can help to
maintain it. I'm porting Jifty to NetBSD but it need
too much work, there are a packages in pkgsrc too old.

        Excellent. If you want to let me know some of the out of
        date packages in base pkgsrc I'll have a look at getting
        them updated.  My time is limited, but I can certainly
        update a few :)