diffs to use boehm-gc with any package (and an example)

I thought it would be useful if boehm-gc could be easily buildlinked
into a package so that package could benefit from garbage collection.
The attached patch allows for this.  I include a patch for elinks as
well.  This allows elinks to be built with the 'fastmem' option while
boehm-gc worries about malloc() and associated functions.
I haven't checked to see if this does exactly what I intend it to, but
insofar as the pkgsrc make rules and linking against -lgc, it works.

If I've done this right, it would be nice to see this committed, at
least to boehm-gc.

Regards,

--Blair