Problem with deleting firefox while nspluginwrapper is installed

Hmm,

there is now a problem when I delete the firefox package, while this package
is installed:

pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/pkg/lib/firefox/plugins'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/pkg/lib/firefox'
pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package `firefox-2.0.0.3nb1'
(perhaps the packing list is incorrectly specified?)

# ll /usr/pkg/lib/firefox/plugins
total 58
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel    512 Apr 10 20:54 .
drwxr-xr-x  3 root  wheel   1536 Apr 10 20:54 ..
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  54076 Apr  1 20:21 npwrapper.libflashplayer.so

This file will be removed when I delete the nspluginwrapper too, but then
the plugins and the firefox directories remains.

Bernd