Re: problems with fonts/menus in opera-linux under netbsd (WORKAROUND)

* Dennis den Brok <d.den.brok%uni-bonn.de@localhost> [2007-03-26 23:31]:
> FYI, it seems to be rather a problem with locale data than with fonts (the
> menu thing is probably due to larswm, the menus just hide behind the main
> window, as I accidentally found today as well). I finally figured setting
> LC_ALL to C works for me

Huh!  Yes, this fixes the problem for me, too.

> but of course I get en_US units, day names etc. now.

Uh, why not change the locale for Opera, only?  Or do you have the
problem within Opera?

Holger

--
PGP fingerprint:  F1F0 9071 8084 A426 DD59  9839 59D3 F3A1 B8B5 D3DE