how to build a package without installation from pkgsrc

Hello! I am a new in NetBSD. Can you help to find out the subj.?

On my PC package B is installed. But I would like to build this package B for my friend from pkgsrc because my friend does not want to download it or build from source. If I try to do in this case I get an error that package B is already installed.
How can I install package B without reinstallation?