Re: apsfilter printcap file problems

On Mo, 2007-03-05 at 00:34 +1100, Alasdair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed apsfilter. Pretty much as suggested by this page.
>
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/11/06/Big_Scary_Daemons.html
>
> Everything went ok, I managed to print a test page ok. However printing from
> any programme I get the following error
>
> lpr: lp: unknown printer

Funny :) I ran into the same problems. Make sure that your programs
uses /usr/pkg/bin/lpr and not /usr/bin which is first in the path. If
you try to track it down - just move the /usr/bin/lpr out of the way and
try it again.

Does that help? I had the problem with cups

Regards

Uli
--
Ulrich Habel                                           http://habel.name