new wscons pointing device driver for [modular] Xorg in wip/openbsd-input-ws

Hello,

Matthieu Herrb was kind enough to make a tarball of this driver
available so that
I could package it.  It was originally written to support the zaurus,
but works fine for
me on amd64 with a Microsoft seven-button optical mouse.  The driver
is only packaged
for modular Xorg right now, but anyone could build it and copy it to
their X installation to test it.

If there are no major problems with it, it would be nice to have it in
the pkgsrc tree so that the
distfile can be mirrored and he doesn't have to keep it on
xenocara.org forever.
Does anyone have a digitizing tablet?  I could package that driver next ...

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11