problem linking devel/nspr on amd64-current

I upgraded to sources from around the 8th and went to build
devel/nspr.  Upon linking libnspr4.a, I get an undefined reference to
main from /usr/lib/crt0.o.  I do not know if my system upgrade has
anything to do with this, but the package hasn't changed, so I can't
imagine what else it would be.

Could someone else try this out to see if this problem can be reproduced?

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11