Re: PKGSRC on Solaris

2007/1/12, Georg Schwarz <georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost>:

configure failed to find ar.
I'm using the following lines in my mk.conf:

TOOLS_PLATFORM.ar=      /usr/ccs/bin/ar
TOOLS_PLATFORM.nm=      /usr/ccs/bin/nm
TOOLS_PLATFORM.ranlib=  /usr/ccs/bin/ranlib
USE_TOOLS+=             ar nm ranlib

alternatively you could include /usr/ccs/bin in your shell path (but
that would be too easy, wouldn't it? :-))

Thanks Gregor you are very fast answring ;) , but it until runs wrong
, with the same error :( , my ar was located on
/opt/csw/share/locale/ar i set varibles with it, but it doesn't work,
any other idea? what do you think about binary distribution of pkgsrc
over solaris?

--
http://www.sacalabasura.com
IM: pollo.es.pollo en gmail.com