Re: kdeadmin - heimdal

Ond?ej T?ma wrote:
> but, here problem could be (in gnome-commander is), that project want
> use libraries from base system, not from heimdal. Hemidal is included
> by some dependencies of dependencies. But in code, project developer
> want use OS dependence header and library from base.

gnome-commander is not to blame. This is correct:

#include <glob.h>
#include <fnmatch.h>

I would think heimdal is to blame for installing its own replacement
headers on systems which already have these. As they're part of POSIX,
they shouldn't be missing anywhere but on exotic systems. You say
heimdal is a dependency of a dependency. However, which dependency is
using krb5-config and passing this to gnome-commander's configure
script? This should not happen anywhere except on these exotic systems.
You might have to add a check of ${OPSYS} in the pkgsrc Makefile to
prevent this or send a bug report to whoever is responsible for this.

--
Christian