Re: kdeadmin - heimdal

Ond?ej T?ma wrote:
> Problem is, that hemidal config generate these CFLAGS:
> # krb5-config --cflags
> -I/usr/pkg/include/krb5 -I/usr/pkg/include
> instead of:
> -I/usr/pkg/include
>
> and projects which are using hemidal could include it's headers via:
> #include <krb5/glob.h>
> #include <krb5/fnmatch.h>
> instead of:
> #include <glob.h>
> #include <fnmatch.h>
>
> But, problem is more disputable, cause these headers is in system too,
> but with some another extension for krb5 (heimdal) :S

I think the only reasonable approach is to get rid of these headers
altogether. Either by using building in a chroot or by removing them
physically. The same is true for library files of course. The static
ones can be removed just like headers as they are never used after
compiling. For shared libraries one would have to remove the
non-versioned .so file respectively move replace symlinks to it
with hardlinks.

Using chroot is probably the better option unless you really know
what you're doing. On a typical Linux machine it's a good idea to
get rid of all their "-dev" or "-devel" packages before you start
using pkgsrc.

--
Christian