Re: kdeadmin - heimdal

On 12/7/06, Christian Biere <christianbiere%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:
Lieven De Keyzer wrote:
> I'm not really familiar with chroot. Could you elaborate on this or
> exemplify how heimdal and kdeadmin should be built using chroot?

You would copy or hardlink all essential files from /usr/include and
/usr/lib into a sandbox arena, then chroot into it and do all pkgsrc
compiling in there.

Something like this:

#cd /usr/pkgsrc/security/heimdal
#chroot /sandbox
#bmake install

I don't really understand how this will solve the problem? Is it
because when building for example kdeadmin this way, the
/usr/pkgsrc/include/krb5/glob.h header will not be found anymore?