Re: can't compile anymore / Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

Am 25.10.2006, 16:20 Uhr, schrieb Roland Illig <rillig%NetBSD.org@localhost>:

Did you read http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/faq.html#ufaq-fail?

If the tips there don't help, please send me the output of "make PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL=1".

Roland

I tried the steps in the link you mentioned, plus I updated from
ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/current
and reinstalled pkgsrc:
# cd /usr
# rm -rf pkgsrc
# tar -xzvpf pkgsrc.tar.gz -C /usr
all to no avail, the same problem persists.

Attached please find the output from "make PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL=1"
How can you ever read anything meaningful out ouf that? Is there any Howto or Man to it?
Thanks for offering your help.

Thomas