Re: games/openttd and emulators/uae

>    Ok, just one more question.. Will cvs notice that I have been
> meddling in its files, and refuse to update it those files? If so, how
> do I make sure that cvs will overwrite my personal modifications?
>
>    I have "avoided" finding these things out by simply nuking the files
> before. But is that really required?

cvs should do a good job "merging" your changes and a new update. When you
do "cvs up" you should see "M".

If you see "C" in the cvs output or if you see lines like the following in
the file you edited:

<<<<<<< file.name
your stuff
=======
real stuff

Then that means you have a conflict. You can manually edit the file to
clean that up.