games/openttd and emulators/uae

Hello all,

   Current pkgsrc seems to contain OpenTTD 0.4.8-RC2, but there seems to
be a 0.4.8 release out there. (I tried to play a network game today
against a friend, but it complained about incompatible versions). Is
there an update planned for OpenTTD?

   Also, I tried building emulators/uae, but I get this:

-----------------------------------
[---]
checking for getmntent in -lsun... no
checking for getmntent in -lseq... no
checking for getmntent in -lgen... no
checking for getmntent... no
checking for listmntent of Cray/Unicos-9... no
checking for getfsstat function... no
checking for mntctl function and struct vmount... no
checking for FIXME existence of three headers... no
checking for getmntinfo function... (cached) yes
configure: checking how to get filesystem space usage...
checking statvfs function (SVR4)... yes
checking for ftruncate... (cached) yes
checking for statfs that truncates block counts... no
configure: checking for AFS...
[1]   Segmentation fault (core dumped) /usr/bin/env INS...
*** Error code 139

Stop.
make: stopped in /home/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/emulators/uae
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /home/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/emulators/uae
#

NetBSD/amd64 3.0

--
Kind Regards,