Re: trafshow borken, due too a missing pcap_version (was: CVS commit: src)

netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost said:
> IMHO we have to add this version info back into libpcap.so.

Yes, thanks. We don't want to be unnecessarily different from
the original. I've just fixed it.

> First I tried to update trafshow to 5.2.3, but this didn't fix that problem.

Someone should tell them that pcap_version[] is not a documented
interface, and that they should consider using eg. pcap_lib_version().

best regards
Matthias