libtool and DragonFly and not linking with archive

I updated pkgsrc/print/evince to add a "dvi" option.

It can be enabled like:

  bmake PKG_OPTIONS.evince=dvi install

But on DragonFly, the libkpathsea.la doesn't become a "dependency_libs"
for libmdvi.la, and so later linking of final evince fails due to missing
symbols.

Also on NetBSD (where it does work), I received:

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
/usr/pkg/tmp/pkgsrc/print/evince/work.rainier/.buildlink/lib/libkpathsea.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

(I didn't see that on DragonFly.)

On NetBSD I have libtool-base-1.5.18nb5 (maybe i should try newer) and on
DragonFly I have libtool-base-1.5.22nb2.

Any ideas about this?

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'