Re: How to find automake's texinfo.tex and mdate-sh?

Eric Schnoebelen writes:
- Since automake is a prerequisite for this package (via
- USE_TOOLS), is there any easy way I can find the path to the
- texinfo.tex and mdate-sh files provided by automake.

        Ok, beating against autoreconf a bit more turned up the
``--install'' flag, which does exactly what I need.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com