[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
[pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2 dovecot2: updated to 2.3.9
user: adam <adam%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
date: Thu Dec 05 09:34:06 2019 +0000
dovecot2: updated to 2.3.9
* Changed several event field names for consistency and to avoid
conflicts in parent-child event relationships:
* SMTP server command events: Renamed "name" to "cmd_name"
* Events inheriting from a mailbox: Renamed "name" to "mailbox"
* Server connection events have only "remote_ip", "remote_port",
"local_ip" and "local_port".
* Removed duplicate "client_ip", "ip" and "port".
* Mail storage events: Removed "service" field.
Use "service:<name>" category instead.
* HTTP client connection events: Renamed "host" to "dest_host" and
"port" to "dest_port"
* auth: Drop Postfix socketmap support. It hasn't been working
with recent Postfix versions for a while now.
* push-notification-lua: The "subject" field is now decoded to UTF8
instead of kept as MIME-encoded.
+ push-notification-lua: Added new "from_address", "from_display_name",
"to_address" and "to_display_name" fields. The display names are
decoded to UTF8.
+ Added various new fields to existing events.
+ Add lmtp_add_received_header setting. It can be used to prevent LMTP
from adding "Received:" headers.
+ doveadm: Support SSL/STARTTLS for proxied doveadm connections based on
doveadm_ssl setting and proxy ssl/tls settings.
+ Log filters support now "service:<name>", which matches all events for
the given service. It can also be used as a category.
+ lib: Use libunwind to get abort backtraces with function names
+ lmtp: When the LMTP proxy changes the username (from passdb lookup)
add an appropriate ORCPT parameter.
- lmtp: Add lmtp_client_workarounds setting to implement workarounds for
clients that send MAIL and RCPT commands with additional spaces before
the path and for clients that omit <> brackets around the path.
- lda/lmtp: Invalid MAIL FROM addresses were rejcted too aggressively.
Now mails from addresses with unicode characters are delivered, but
their Return-Path header will be <> instead of the given MAIL FROM
- lmtp: The lmtp_hdr_delivery_address setting is ignored.
- imap: imap_command_finished event's "args" and "human_args" parameters
were always empty.
- mbox: Seeking in zlib and bzip2 compressed input streams didn't work
- imap-hibernate: Process crashed when client got destroyed while it was
attempted to be unhibernated, and the unhibernation fails.
- *-login: Proxying may have crashed if SSL handshake to the backend
failed immediately. This was unlikely to happen in normal operation.
- *-login: If TLS handshake to upstream server failed during proxying,
login process could crash due to invalid memory access.
- *-login: v2.3 regression: Using SASL authentication without initial
response may have caused SSL connections to hang. This happened often
at least with PHP's IMAP library.
- *-login: When login processes are flooded with authentication attempts
it starts logging errors about "Authentication server sent unknown id".
This is still expected. However, it also caused the login process to
disconnect from auth server and potentially log some user's password
in the error message.
- dict-sql: SQL prepared statements were not shared between sessions.
This resulted in creating a lot of prepared statements, which was
especially inefficient when using Cassandra backend with a lot of
- auth: auth_request_finished event didn't have success=yes parameter
set for successful authentications.
- auth: userdb dict - Trying to list users crashed.
- submission: Service could be configured to allow anonymous
authentication mechanism and anonymous user access.
- LAYOUT=index: Corrupted dovecot.list.index caused folder creation to
- doveadm: HTTP server crashes if request target starts with double "/".
- dsync: Remote dsync started hanging if the initial doveadm
"dsync-server" command was sent in the same TCP packet as the
following dsync handshake. v2.3.8 regression.
- lib: Several "input streams" had a bug that in some rare situations
might cause it to access freed memory. This could lead to crashes or
The only currently known effect of this is that using zlib plugin with
external mail attachments (mail_attachment_dir) could cause fetching
the mail to return a few bytes of garbage data at the beginning of the
header. Note that the mail wasn't saved corrupted, but fetching it
caused corrupted mail to be sent to the client.
- lib-storage: If a mail only has quoted content, use the quoted text
for generating message snippet (IMAP PREVIEW) instead of returning
- lib-storage: When vsize header was rebuilt, newly calculated message
sizes were added to dovecot.index.cache instead of being directly
saved into vsize records in dovecot.index.
- lib: JSON generator was escaping UTF-8 characters unnecessarily.
mail/dovecot2/Makefile.common | 4 ++--
mail/dovecot2/PLIST | 5 +----
mail/dovecot2/distinfo | 10 +++++-----
3 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diffs (69 lines):
diff -r 39338e67781a -r 801362df9d26 mail/dovecot2/Makefile.common
--- a/mail/dovecot2/Makefile.common Thu Dec 05 09:32:49 2019 +0000
+++ b/mail/dovecot2/Makefile.common Thu Dec 05 09:34:06 2019 +0000
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile.common,v 1.34 2019/10/22 13:23:33 taca Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.common,v 1.35 2019/12/05 09:34:06 adam Exp $
# when updating to a new release, update ABI depends in
# the buildlink3.mk file as well, since the plugins' version
@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@
# used by mail/dovecot2-pgsql/Makefile
# used by mail/dovecot2-sqlite/Makefile
diff -r 39338e67781a -r 801362df9d26 mail/dovecot2/PLIST
--- a/mail/dovecot2/PLIST Thu Dec 05 09:32:49 2019 +0000
+++ b/mail/dovecot2/PLIST Thu Dec 05 09:34:06 2019 +0000
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.67 2019/10/22 13:23:33 taca Exp $
+@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.68 2019/12/05 09:34:06 adam Exp $
@@ -26,7 +26,6 @@
@@ -41,7 +40,6 @@
@@ -430,7 +428,6 @@
diff -r 39338e67781a -r 801362df9d26 mail/dovecot2/distinfo
--- a/mail/dovecot2/distinfo Thu Dec 05 09:32:49 2019 +0000
+++ b/mail/dovecot2/distinfo Thu Dec 05 09:34:06 2019 +0000
@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@
-$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.98 2019/10/22 13:23:33 taca Exp $
+$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.99 2019/12/05 09:34:06 adam Exp $
-SHA1 (dovecot-2.3.8.tar.gz) = 65b93f7fd53705b3c97f9eee141a76c5f4f3a624
-RMD160 (dovecot-2.3.8.tar.gz) = bad3e659762d4d344adb9f658f5bbad1be6ec370
-SHA512 (dovecot-2.3.8.tar.gz) = f62439e2ea77ffb544a7752c07085582c5653c64671cb42dd7a7e5aa69eb87059c677aa1fa071efa1ddd2287ab621e9a264ec115be2aeb2f43ab4c685411eae3
-Size (dovecot-2.3.8.tar.gz) = 7136958 bytes
+SHA1 (dovecot-2.3.9.tar.gz) = c09dfe82ef549f13adf1ffe76879c82a70c58679
+RMD160 (dovecot-2.3.9.tar.gz) = 68ce292a6b2f70191b4f8fc01d458f8155b4df3c
+SHA512 (dovecot-2.3.9.tar.gz) = 6f7cfebb0d89709d971a6cd623375805dc018c6d8c4cdaa5f274a5a5b0830c2b135c9cf6c90d0983c70ca76e3def855c501ea32aeb7a67b104cb6676bb9d37db
+Size (dovecot-2.3.9.tar.gz) = 7181327 bytes
SHA1 (patch-aa) = 3af01aa4a8cea1a3fb840b6243a744de77069611
SHA1 (patch-ab) = 9db15fd853ba47ef4bf04f2adc9ab24f71ee4d1e
SHA1 (patch-ae) = c795585df9f415ceabb28eec1ff691ee26168d3b
Main Index |
Thread Index |