Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 2005-03-30 (fwd)

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 11:46:33AM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> I'm running the standard bulk build mechanism, which does a 'cvs
> update' before building, so I guess the answer is "yes".

great, thanks.

> Well, I tested it before initially proposing the patch, yet I was
> asked to not commit it before 2005Q1. Not sure where to go from there.

you were asked not to commit due to the ongoing freeze and the
importance of the bulk-builds running at that time.  the timing for
_any_ changes in the bulk-build code couldn't be worse.

as i said, if you think it's working fine and tested the code on the
2005Q1 branch, submit a pullup request.

regards,

--
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --