pkgsrc-Bugs archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: Re[2]: pkg/60705 (Add editors/eh version 1.8.1)



sure can close the ticket.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2026 at 2:17 PM Marcin Gondek <drixter%e-utp.net@localhost> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I think agc made it independently, anyway it's there :-)
>
> I assume that we can close the ticket?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Marcin Gondek / Drixter
> http://fido.e-utp.net/
> AS56662
>
>
> ------ Original Message ------
> From "Ricardson" <ricardsonwilliams%gmail.com@localhost>
> To gnats-bugs%netbsd.org@localhost
> Cc agc%netbsd.org@localhost; drixter%netbsd.org@localhost; pkgsrc-bugs%netbsd.org@localhost; gnats-admin%netbsd.org@localhost
> Date 8.10.2026 19:14:21
> Subject Re: pkg/60705 (Add editors/eh version 1.8.1)
>
> Thanks for the update.
>
> I submitted editors/eh 1.8.1 on September 9, and I noticed that
> version 1.9.0 has since been added to pkgsrc.
>
> Just curious, was my original submission used as a starting point, or
> was the package added independently?
>
> Either way, I'm glad to see eh in pkgsrc. Thanks!
>
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2026 at 2:04 PM <drixter%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>
>
> Synopsis: Add editors/eh version 1.8.1
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: drixter->agc
> Responsible-Changed-By: drixter%NetBSD.org@localhost
> Responsible-Changed-When: Thu, 08 Oct 2026 17:04:41 +0000
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Re-route to agc, because it's done in mean time.
>
>
>



Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index