[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/50425 CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/scheme48
The following reply was made to PR pkg/50425; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Leonardo Taccari" <leot%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/50425 CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/scheme48
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 14:14:46 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: leot
Date: Sat Nov 14 14:14:46 UTC 2015
pkgsrc/lang/scheme48: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update lang/scheme48 to 1.9.2.
Patch provided by Aleksej Lebedev via PR pkg/50425 and pkgsrc-users@.
o While here fix various pkglint warnings (spaces vs tabs)
o Update DESCR to reflect current status of scheme48 and R5RS
* 2014-04-12 (version 1.9.2)
** Bug fixes
- Some regressions with respect to integer shifts were fixed.
- Some compiler warnings were fixed.
* 2014-02-22 (version 1.9.1)
** Bug fixes
- A bug fix from SRFI 13 was imported (in `string-trim-right').
- =DESTDIR= is now used consistently in the Makefile.
- A bug in `integer->errno' was fixed. (William Vining)
- Various problems that broke the VM when compiled with Clang were
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/lang/scheme48/DESCR
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/lang/scheme48/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/lang/scheme48/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/lang/scheme48/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/lang/scheme48/patches/patch-Makefile.in
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |