[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/49623 CVS commit: pkgsrc/multimedia/mpv
The following reply was made to PR pkg/49623; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/49623 CVS commit: pkgsrc/multimedia/mpv
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 18:55:33 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Feb 1 18:55:33 UTC 2015
pkgsrc/multimedia/mpv: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.7.3, from Leonardo Taccari in PR 49623:
- Several documentation updates and typo fixes.
- Don't show "0%" position when the stream is infinite / has unknown length.
- Fixes the config file loading order so that lower priority `mpv.conf` files
don't override higher priority `config` files.
- (OSX) Remove coreaudio_exclusive from the "auto" codec list.
- Failing to create a GL3 context is now a warning instead of error, to reduce
- The subtitle decoder now gets reset when cycling subtitles. This makes the
currently shown subtitle event disappear even if cycling back to the current
- `--shuffle` and `--merge-files` now affects the contents of playlist files,
instead of just the list of files given as arguments to mpv.
- `./waf install` avoids installing a few additional data/config files if only
libmpv was built.
- Improved channel mapping when the file's channel map doesn't match the AO's
available channel maps.
- (OSX) VDA now gracefully refuses to run on non-OpenGL3-capable systems instead
of trying and failing to build its shaders.
- Add workaround for vf_vapoursynth filters that expect an FPS.
- The default value for `--screenshot-template` now shows up in
- `ao_pulse`'s `latency-hacks` suboption is now off by default, as it causes
issues with newer pulseaudio releases. If A/V Sync issues happen, either
add the `latency-hacks=on` pulse suboption in mpv.conf, or update the
pulseaudio daemon (bug #1430).
- (Linux) `ao_alsa` now deals better with audio device disconnection.
- Client API: timestamp properties that have no value return "no" instead of
- (Windows, OSX) Many `ao_wasapi` and `ao_coreaudio` fixes.
- (OSX) Make the window title update correctly on OS X Yosemite.
- Fixes for handling mono audio on various AOs.
- (Linux) Fixes resuming from suspend on ao_alsa.
- Fixes for playlist file parsing.
- Overly long options in the --list-options output now break the column layout
instead of getting truncated; fixes shell completion scripts.
- Fix rendering resolution of certain DVB subtitles (bug #1425).
- Fix EDL or --merge-files breaking timestamps with .avi files.
- Workaround for libavcodec bug with the VP9 codec parser (bug #1448),
fixes possible crash.
- Improve robustness of the matroska parser with broken files (bugs #1457,
- Improve 10bit video compatibility with older GPUs (specially Intel) (bug
- Fixes flashing the VO window when playing a list of files that includes
non-media files (bug #1459).
- Workaround for window embedding in OpenBox (bug #1235)
- Fixes for several crashes and lockups (bugs #838, #1389, #1408, #1463, #1473,
- Fixes for the zsh completion script (bugs #997)
- mpv now prints the contents of its config.h when running in verbose mode, to
aid with debugging.
- The `include=` option now accepts `~` to refer to the HOME dir (bug #1406).
- `af_volume` now prints ReplayGain values in verbose mode.
- m3u playlists that don't have the `#EXTM3U` header are now accepted if they
"look like" ASCII or UTF-8 text and have the .m3u extension.
- Chapter marks in the seek bar now update when switching files.
- Supports embedded cover art in MKV files (bug #1374).
- (Windows) Video window can now be resized even with --no-border.
- (Windows) Client API: the "run" command now works on Windows too.
- (Linux) vo_wayland now supports key modifiers (Meta, Alt, Control, Shift)
- Client API: "display-names" property is now observable.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/multimedia/mpv/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/multimedia/mpv/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |