[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/49345 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/darkstat
The following reply was made to PR pkg/49345; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/49345 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/darkstat
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:39:56 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Dec 14 08:39:56 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/net/darkstat: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update darkstat to 3.0.718.
per maintainer update request by PR pkg/49345.
v3.0.718 (25 January 2014)
- (SECURITY!) Don't chroot() by default. The user must specify
a --chroot dir for this to happen now.
- Bring back the "--base /path" functionality.
- Add explicit warning about graphs being blank if we can't get
local IPs on an interface.
- Don't crash in timer_stop() if monotonic time stops or goes
- Lots of internal cleanups.
- Use time_t instead of "long" for time. This is more correct
and should fix darkstat on OpenBSD 5.5 on 32-bit systems.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |