[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/48546 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/scamper
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48546; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Mark Davies" <markd%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/48546 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/scamper
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 10:28:49 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Sun Jan 26 10:28:49 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/net/scamper: Makefile distinfo
Update scamper to 20140122
from PR pkg/48546
* many slight improvements to the implementation of the 'ally' alias
* add flag to prefixscan that says the alias was inferred using a common
* for json output, print flags, bump version.
* record ICMP parameter problem responses to ping.
* for json output, print tx time on probes.
* add support for starting as a daemon.
* add support for specifying a command which will be used with each address
* document these options in manual page
* update manual page to document unintuitive behaviour of -e option.
* getopt returns an int, not a char. important on arm. fixed in
sc_wartscat, sc_speedtrap, and sc_analysis_dump,
* silence benign warnings from clang on MacOS and cppcheck.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/net/scamper/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/scamper/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |