[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/45947 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nload
The following reply was made to PR pkg/45947; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/45947 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nload
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:30:06 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Feb 15 12:30:06 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/nload: Makefile distinfo
Update nload to 0.7.4.
per maintainer update request by PR 45947.
hanges since 0.7.2:
* Newer Linux kernels use 64 bit counters, which caused traffic to increase by
4GB on every refresh (see Debian bug #651848)
* Fix calculation of traffic and data units (thanks to Kirby Zhou, see also
Debian bug #586943)
* Fix memory leak in BSD network device detection
* Workaround for faulty newwin() in ncurses 5.8
* Correctly escape minus signs in man page
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/nload/Makefile pkgsrc/net/nload/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/nload/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |